Sunday

i want to sell my furniture. i've been selling books. it is a relief when i can take something to the post office and send it away. someone else has to put that book in a box now and carry it up to their new apartment.
i've had most of my stuff for at least 7 years. i'm literally a new person now. science tells me so.
i'm going to move again in a few months. i don't want to bring everything with me. it doesn't seem like it fits me anymore. a nesting phase is what my dad called it. that was forever ago. now i envy those sleeping in hammocks with no shelves for their books. there's so much possibility when things are empty.

i liked it better when we had secrets.

also, i told a pal who wanted to read something i wrote about this blog. i told her i don't post here very often anymore. it's okay things are allowed to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home