Saturday

i have decided to view my time here as an artistic retreat.  it's kind of like a sensory deprivation chamber.
i've always wanted to try one of those out.  see how long it takes to see snakes again.  i used to see snakes everywhere in illinois.  i would try to fall asleep but after closing my eyes i would see snakes of light in my eyelids.  when i opened my eyes, the snakes flew out of my eyelids and grew into space.
last night was fantastic.  i made friends and influenced people.  we were under the influence.  i told tom he was taller than i thought he should be.  just that when i pictured this person in my mind, he was not as tall.  he had only been in my mind for five minutes, but it was a very strong impression.

***

my pal sent me a speech by david foster wallace.  this is water. it is a great thing to remember.  that this is water.  or maybe this is air.  possibly toilet paper.  you can't have egyptian cotton for your ass at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home