Wednesday

Favorite Sentences

If you're a super-attentive reader, hanging on all of my words (what a precipitous thought), then you'll know that I have found particularly pleasing sentences of late. I decided this should be an on-going collection. Each day, I will gather up my favorite sentence and splay it here. It cannot be something I have said, but something I have read, heard out of context, or found on the street.

You are welcome to play along in the comment section if you are so inspired.

1/19: Where it is introduced into a family I need not say how sad the consequences are, both to the furniture and the morals.

1/20: Send me a bill for your failures.

1/21: I was in the kitchen; the year was fall.

1/22:Her husband, Kurt, an engineer and federal employee, sometimes seems to be baiting her by placing plastic yogurt cups in the garbage.

1/23: Just sitting still will earn you these points because you are receiving Spanish passively.

1/24: You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home