Tuesday

But wait...there's more!

So a few hours after receiving naked pic guy's email, i update my profile to explicitly warn guys not to email me if they want random hook-ups, live more than 30 miles away; to refrain from sending me pics of their upright body parts, etc.
i get an email from the cute, granola-y, campy smart guy. wants to let me know upfront that he's happily married in an open relationship and would like to do something sly and flirty if "that's what I'm into."

I'm so confused. I have never had this many offers for sex from paying personal sites ever. this isn't craigslist. these are sites that Dr. Phil recommends, or where i met the awesome guy a few months ago. what is happening? is there special pollen on the east coast that's infecting boys out here? it's like horny zombies are crawling out of their offices and into the eastern metropolises, in search of one thing: human flesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home