Tuesday

Painting


I like blank canvases. A lot. I like to stare at them and think about all of the paintings I could do. Again, I'm in love with potential--perhaps more so than reality...

But I have begun painting. This is my painting so far. But I must warn you all, I have painted over about 5 images. But tonight, as I finished off the last of my Single Wine*, I decided to start posting the pics, because I think it will be fun to look at the stages of progression. Maybe you will also be entertained.

Hey, it's free! I get to post whatever I want on this damn site.

*Ttractor knows the deal.

**Oh, and that flower is just in the front of the painting. That is how I see it on my balcony.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't paint, and thus blank canvases just scare me. Bravo to you, dear friend.

5:06 AM  
Blogger slickaphonic said...

I don't think i really used to, either...it was more like a task or recreating some picture someone else pulled together...

life is a-changin', tho.

thanks! and hope you're gearing up for a great new years!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home