Saturday

Fun with Old Pictures

My dad recently gotten into scanning pictures...and he has bequeathed a whole disk of his childhood to me. If you didn't know, he grew up in Africa, and these are the "cool" pictures...tomorrow, I will post the "creep-me-out-with-how-frickin-Return to Laughter -imperialistic my family looks here" pictures.


My Aunt, eating papaya.


That's my Dad to the left of my Grandma, having to pee. This has got to be the coolest family picture ever.


Sugarcane is the Nigerian Snickers...and my uncles are about to take this kid out if he doesn't share the candybar soon.



You know, most family pictures of this era are taken in front of the family car...almost all of my Dad's pics are taken on or around the family motorcycle. Which my Grandma rode. That kicks ass.

More baby pictures should be taken on motorcycle seats.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are some pretty cool family pictures, I must say!

3:19 PM  
Blogger slickaphonic said...

Thanks! I'm going to the film shop today to get some larger prints to hang up...Finally, a set of family pics I don't mind hanging on my wall!

3:59 PM  
Blogger ttractor said...

agreed, these are pretty cool.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home