Sunday

Grandeur of Delusions

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm mildly dyslexic. Now why would I not endeavor to get tested and perhaps overcome this obstacle? Because holding onto 'my disorder' somehow lets me believe that I'm a true supergenius, hindered only by this pesky disorder. Were I to overcome it, surely I would master all of the dead languages, conquer every novel worthy of my time, perhaps write a few of my own novels, and surely, surely, advanced mathematics would reveal itself to me like Wonder Woman slippiling out of her invisibility cloak.

However, these dreams, or delusions rather, die once I am tested and broken the sad, sad news that I do not have dyslexia. See, currently, I have small bits of evidence (check out my profile--I switched the order of words--see? see???) to bolster my super-genius theory.

I ain't about to give that up, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home